David Sussman Samter (David Alexander Abraham) b 15th January 1746 Berlin d 9th October 1804 Berlin married Gitel bat Moses Itzig (Henrietta) 22 April 1770 Berlin.
David Samter was chair of the Burial Brotherhood in Berlin (acc to Fred W. Lessing collection at LBI Folder 009/0265; Folder 013/0406). His 4 sons and 6 daughters took the name Benda
The 10 children:
- Therese: marr Weber. Emigrated to America in 1833. 5 children.
- Moses: b 1772 marr Jettchen Rubens. 4 children.
Jette Abraham (Gretschen): b 19th July 1777 Berlin d 18 January 1851 Koslin. Marr Baruch Philipp Borchardt 1806 Koslin. Three children.
- Rosa: b 1781. Converted to Christianity. Marr Sussman. 3 children.
- Caroline: b 1781 marr S A Bahn. 6 children.
- Liepmann Alexander: b 1784. A merchant of undressed skins in business with brothers Moses and Daniel. Marr Johanna Riess. 5 children.
- Daniel Alexander: b 1786 marr Feichen Sachs 1807. 2 children.
- Sarah: b 1789. Marr Meier (Meyer). 8 children.
- Marianna: b 1790. Converted to Christianity. Married Ende. One child.
- Siegmund Alexander: b 1794 d 1864. Married Auguste Rindler. 5 children.